• Raiding is allowed... but only possible at building mistakes. if you build safe, it is safe!
• There is no C4 or similar on the Server
• Be sure to build everything correctly, don't leave big gaps & close all windows/holes
_ BASE RAIDING _
The ❗◽𝖡uilding-𝖱ules also apply to raiding. The rules don’t override each other, they are additional.
1. Blocking the entrance of another base is not allowed.
2. Taking over a base is allowed when you have access to all rooms.
When logged out for more than 14 days, you lose the right to raid/take over.
3. The following is PROHIBITED to get into a Base:
- – – use any kind of glitches
- – – dismantle through walls, roofs or other solid objects
- – – take down a wall from outside (exception: if it was build uncleanly/sticking out)
- – – stack items on top of each other
- – – use base-building foundations as a ramp
- – – use Storage/Base Items (e.g. tents, storage boxes, decoration, sleepingbags)
- – – place items in the air (note: physical logic)
In general: the dismantling and raiding must be realistic and comprehensible.
4. The following is ALLOWED to get into a Base:
- – – build a watchtower (foundation must completely touch the ground!)
- – – build stairs (max 3, not allowed to float)
- – – climb up fences, cars, item (max 1!) to jump over a wall/get inside
- – – remove walls/roofs from outside, if not built correctly
- – – crawl through windows/gaps/fence frames
- – – raid with helicopter
5. Always make screenshots and/or videos of the raid!
If we have questions about a raid, we will contact you and ask for proof. Ignoring these messages can lead to a ban.