A base is a self-contained area, with at least one entrance, which is secured with a CodeLock. No matter if you build your own walls, barricade a barn or a house, as long as it does not violate the rules below.
- You will need a Territory Flag to start building.
- Several small bases can be built in the flag radius, they do not have to be connected to each other.
- Everything that is not protected by a flag will removed by the daily cleaning script at 6:00 (german time)
- • all other items got their own ❕𝖨tem-𝖯ersistence❕
_ BASE BUILDING _
1. Forbidden Zones: (radius)
- – – spawn points (600-800m)
- – – traders (700-900m)
- – – castles (200m)
- – – military areas (200m-800m)
2. Forbidden Buildings/Spots:
- – – buildings with military loot
- – – fire station, hospital, police, prison
- – – important game related points (spawn points, plank spawns, wells, roads) A script prevents building in forbidden zones. Everywhere where it is possible to build, it is allowed.
You can check the forbidden zone ingame on your map and turn it on/off via settings.
3. The total height of a base is 3 floors.
4. Only 1 sub-level per Base is allowed.
5. On roofs and buildings, a wall may be only 1 row high.
6. Please make sure that the physical logic is adhered to when building:
- – – Base building objects must touch the ground and may not be placed in the air
- – – – Exception: Tents may reach up to 25% above the edge of the building.
- – – The tents may stick out of the base/building by a maximum of 50%.
- – – Tents may be placed one inside the other, but not one above the other.
7. Tents/storage items do not replace a wall/roof.
8. Roofs may only be used as a roof, not as a wall or similar.
9. Placing a gate directly in front of a tent to block it is not allowed.
10. Stacking Watchtowers is not allowed.
11. Bases may not be build to spot/shoot into military areas or the surrounding area, to ATM locations or to Carepackage locations.
12. Large bases (size/item amount) must be built far from hotspots/at the edge of the map where no other players will be affected.
We reserve the right to decide if a base needs to be rebuilt.
13. Always close up all gaps, doors, windows and holes.
14. Always record/screenshot your base.
15. To claim compensation after a non-legal raid, we need screenshots of your base (the loot, as well as ALL access possibilities to the building/base).